We are in the process of upgrading our building and have had to postpone the last couple BYOB events. These things often take longer than anticipated. Many of you have been wondering were we have been and when you can come in to get more wine. We apologies for the delays and are offering you a killer deal. Because we have missed the last couple months we figured we would open the flood gates and offer up 4 different varietals for this months BYOB event.
This Saturday we will be offering an end of year special on four different wines all offered at $9.99 These are all labeled and ready to go, so wither you wanna grab and go or stay for the party, $9.99 bottle is all you will pay.
- 2013 Sonoma Valley Zinfandel - $9.99/ bottle
- 2013 Sonoma Valley Syrah - $9.99/ bottle
- 2014 Moon Mountain District Grenache - $9.99/ bottle
- 2016 Sonoma County Rose - $9.99/ bottle
We will NOT be refilling, bottles so please save your empties for another time.
We also have Chef Brandon cooking up storm for the party.
- Fried Chicken Sandwich
- Smoked Pulled Pork Sandwich
- Mixed Chicories Salad with candied walnuts, winter squashes, citrus .
- Elote Street Corn with aioli, cilantro, cotija, , chili
As always, no outside food permitted.